jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011

mesmerizing



A new watercolor for IF for this week, mesmerizing, there are so many things than can mesmerizing me, but one thing in particular is the moon, and these little ones are also with it, here a moment, when they took a break in a busy day, just to look at it, look at it, more than that, I could say.
Have a beautiful day!!

Una nueva acuarela para el tema de IF, facinados, son tantas cosas que me pueden facinar a mi, pero una en particular es la luna, y estas tres pequeñas también estan facinadas con ella, aquí les comparto un momento, en el que tomaron un pequeño descanso para mirarla... mirarla?, qué digo yo, estaban facinadas con ella.
Les deseo un muy buen día!!

ALE

2 comentarios:

linda sarah dijo...

This is so beautiful! I love your delicate, sweet pictures - they leave me smiling and feeling so content :-)

ale balanzario dijo...

Thanks linda sarah!!