martes, 30 de diciembre de 2008

Nice visitors.




The last days, I have been working on my resolutions for the next year, I did it this year, and I worked out quite well, I made a sketch of my resolutions, I post it where I could see the sketch every morning when I wake up, and when I was thinking about it, I came to think I wrote or sketched 4 resolutions on it, I made pretty well in 3 of them, and Im still working on the 4th, in fact I worked out good, but not to the point I would like it to. Now you can have a look on my new resolutions for 2009 sketch, and the best of being busy sketching and drawing, I got some so nice visitors on my work desk...... ladybugs, everytime I get to my desk they are not there, so I start to work and when I begin to work with watercolors, voila.... they show up, and the most amazing thing .... they walk around my work..... then they get to the watercolors to drink, so one night I was looking them... at that moment there was 3 of them. walking from here to there, sometimes they just stop and also had a look at me. (what a strange creature, they must think about me, ha ha), when I took the time to look at them, everyone of them is unique, ...


En los ultimos dias he estado trabajando en un sketch sobre mis propositos para el ano que viene, este ano, lo hice, sin darme cuenta empece a hacer dibujitos sobre lo que queria hacer este ano, y lo puse en la pared en donde cada manana lo pudiera ver , sin darme cuenta, de las cuatro que puse, logre 3 bastante bien, y en la cuarta sigo trabajando, aunque para serles sincera, resulto bastante bien, y avance mucho en ella, de manera que hoy pueden hecharle un ojito a mis resoluciones para el ano de 2009, y lo mejor de estar trabajando en mi escritorio haciendo sketches y dibujos, es tener unas agradables visitas.... catarinas. Cada vez que aparecen caminan sobre mi trabajo, y se suben a los godetes, de ahi beben agua, en un momento me puse a observarlas, pues habia 3 de ellas, caminan de aqui para alla, y hasta se detienen a verme, (que criatura tan rara, han de pensar ellas, no), pero al observarlas yo a ellas, me di cuenta que diferentes son... cada una de ellas es unica...


Seguire en mi preparacion personal para recibir el nuevo ano y serguir trabajando y lograr mis objetivos. Lo mejor para cada uno de ustedes.


Ale xx

No hay comentarios: